Islamic Finance: Money and Transaction
This course deals with the rules of financial transactions. We all buy and sell and deal in money, but do we know that Allah’s commands also govern this area of our life. How much of these commands are we aware of? This course will cover the rules of transactions in the shari’ah. A must for everyone.
AIMS OF THE COURSE
• To demonstrate how orthodox Shariah principles can be successfully applied to modern day financial and legal concerns facing Muslims living in the UK.
• To provide a model which can be followed by UK citizens living in the UK which will allow them to assess products and identify key differences between the Islamic and legal law.
• To introduce students to the subject of inheritance according to Shariah and how it can be implemented by UK citizens staying within the framework of UK Law.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
This programme will enable you to:
• Increase your knowledge base and appreciate key issues & concepts in the financial and legal fields
• Be better equipped in Fiqh-ul-Mu'amalat in order to be better able to deal with financial products and issues and make informed decisions.
• Develop sufficient interest and motivation to potentially pursue a career in the Islamic Finance Industry.
• Add value to your own personal development and knowledge on how traditional Fiqh-ul-Mu’amalat can be applied to contemporary financial concerns.
• Cover issues relating to inheritance according to Shariah in the UK
By the end of the course:
• We hope that this course will increase your knowledge base and help you to appreciate key issues in the financial and legal fields.
• We hope you will have gained some insight into the principles underpinning Islamic finance and how traditional fiqh of mua’amlat, can be applied to modern day financial and legal concerns facing Muslims living in the UK.
• We hope that participants will be better equipped and informed to enable them to compare and contrast the key differences between English legal law and Islamic law.
• It is hoped that you will have developed sufficient interest and motivation to potentially pursue a career in the Islamic Finance Industry
• You will have the necessary insight to be able to distribute inheritance according to Shariah living in the UK.